Indigo color has one of the longest wave lengths in the visible color spectrum. It is a combination of deep blue and violet and holds the attributes of both these colors.
The word in its present spelling originated about the middle of the 17th century to refer to the blue Indian dye derived from the blue powder of the plant indigofera.
I think so many people are drawn to this color because we have an innate desire to wear the color that’s associated with activating our third eye. Deep down in our souls we know that the activation of our third eye will help us move forward spiritually.
Colorists tell us that if indigo is your favorite color, you are honest, compassionate and understanding; and integrity is extremely important to you. For example, the Virgin Mary is often depicted wearing indigo or blue clothing.
Be careful ~ You’ll visit Etsy by clicking on the images.
Thank you a faithful follower belsbror for nominating ©ideafill.me for
“The Shine On Award”:
This Award requires you to nominate other blogs to enjoy posting one
on their own blogs. 🙂 So,..
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
A SPECTACULAR LIFE
14 Shades Of Grey
BASHO AND JUNG
Czech the Flip
IL piccolo MONDO DI CRI
The World According to Siri and Selma
Poetry on a Roll
There are rules for this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Ok, 🙂 7 things about me:
1. I love thinking about the basics of life.
2. I am more comfortable writing than speaking.
3. I love learning new things.
4. Fall is my favorite season.
5. I love it when it rains but I don’t like getting wet.
6. I can make people laugh at some soiree, even though normally I am quite shy.
7. I love this view:
P.S. ©ideafill.me personally were happy to receive this award :), but they won’t be offended if you choose not to accept one.
However, congratulations to you all and keep up the good work!