“Observe always that everything is the result of change, and get used to thinking that there is nothing Nature loves so well as to change existing forms and make new ones like them.”
— Marcus Aurelius
Be careful ~ You’ll visit Etsy by clicking on the images.
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.”
— David Hume, Of the Standard of Taste and Other Essays
“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
— William Jennings Bryan
Thank you for all the people who has been reading ©ideafill.me!
But most of all, thanks to belsbror for nominating me as one of “The Versatile Blogger“.
These are the rules for this award:
1. Display the badge on your blog.
2. Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination via comment in their site.
4. State 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees are:
The Daily Goddess
The Self-Rescue Princess
Funky Air Bear
Zoe Row by Nikki Mata
7 things about me:
1. My first blogging award – Shine On.
2. My second blogging award – now!
3. I like to play the guitar.
4. My favorite city is Prague.
5. This is my favorite number.
6. I like knitting and crocheting. 🙂
7. My favorite color is blue.
Congratulations to you all and keep up the good work! 🙂
Thank you a faithful follower belsbror for nominating ©ideafill.me for
“The Shine On Award”:
This Award requires you to nominate other blogs to enjoy posting one
on their own blogs. 🙂 So,..
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
A SPECTACULAR LIFE
14 Shades Of Grey
BASHO AND JUNG
Czech the Flip
IL piccolo MONDO DI CRI
The World According to Siri and Selma
Poetry on a Roll
There are rules for this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Ok, 🙂 7 things about me:
1. I love thinking about the basics of life.
2. I am more comfortable writing than speaking.
3. I love learning new things.
4. Fall is my favorite season.
5. I love it when it rains but I don’t like getting wet.
6. I can make people laugh at some soiree, even though normally I am quite shy.
7. I love this view:
P.S. ©ideafill.me personally were happy to receive this award :), but they won’t be offended if you choose not to accept one.
However, congratulations to you all and keep up the good work!
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
— George S. Patton
“Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting. Learning is the only thing for you. Look what a lot of things there are to learn.”
(T.H. White, “The Once and Future King”)
“It’s like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you.”
(Katherine Paterson, “Bridge to Terabithia”)